Complete Rig Package
|Efficiant Depth Range||25,000′.|
|Drawworks||National 1320-UE with two 752 engines and 336 Eaton brakes.|
|Prime Mover||Four Cat 3512C engines with 1325 kW KATO generators rated at 1,800 amps.|
|SCR System||IEC 4×4 system with four SCR cubicles and four control cubicles.
Motor control center with 150 kVA ligthing transformer.
750 kVA 600/480 V transformer.
|Mast||Skytop Brewster with 1,250,000 lb hookload.|
|Top Drive||Varco TDS-11 AC-driven portable top drive with 90′ rotating mousehole.|
|Substructure||30′ Superior Derrick Service unit rated at 2,000,000 lb.|
|Hydraulic Catwalk||Forum Wrangler 3550.|
|Rig Walker||Veristic Manufacuring hydraulic rig walker with rig leveling system.|
|Pumps||(3) Gardner Denver PZ-11 triplex pumps rated at 1,600 hp. Each pump comes with two 752 electric motors for a total of 7,500 psi.|
|Mud System||(3) 1,500 bbl capacity covered steel tanks with desander, desilter, mud cleaner, and gas buster.
(2) Brandt dual linear motion shakers with mud cleaner and vacuum degasser.
|Traveling Block||National with 500-ton capacity.|
|Rotary Table||Continental Emsco 37 1/2″.|
|BOP System||(1) 13-5/8″ 5,000 lb Hydril GK annular.
(1) 13-5/8″ 10,000 lb Cameron Type U Single.
(1) 13-5/8″ 10,000 lb Cameron Type U Double.
(1) 225 gal Koomey closing system.
(1) 4″ 10,000 lb choke manifold.
|BOP Handling System||Wrangler 30-ton.|
|Drillstring||20,000′ 5″ OD, Grade G 19.50 lb.
(18) 6′ 3/4″ OD with 31′ drill collars.
(6) 5″ OD heavyweight.
(6) 8″ OD with 30′ drill collars.
|Camp||(1) 12-man bunkhouse with crew galley.
(1) Driller bunkhouse with galley.
(1) Toolpusher bunkhouse with galley and office.
|Other Equipment||20,000 gallon fuel tank.
500 bbl water tank.
Apollo automatic driller.
Totco electronic drilling recorder.
Varco ST-80 iron roughneck.