- National 110 powered by two GE 752 motors each rated at 1000 hp with Baylor 6032 Dynamitic and Bear automatic drilling control.
- A National 27 ½” rotary table.
- Three Caterpillar 3512 diesel engines driving a KATO 1000 KW AC generator.
- A Ross-Hill three bridge SCR power conversion and control center.
- Option of Two Gardner-Denver PZ11 triplex pumps each rated at 1600 hp w/(2) GE 752 Electric Motors or Two NOV 12P160 mud pumps.
- Lee C. Moore crown block, OW500 traveling block rated at 500 tons
Mast and Substructure
- Lee C Moore 142’ high floor type mast with a 30’ high floor rated at 1,000,000 lbs hook load, 1,000,000 lbs casing and 800,000 lbs setback capacity.
- Mast has been modified for Top Drive.
- Three mud tanks, 42’ x 10’ x 8’6”, 1500 barrel capacity with mud lines, two Brandt King Cobra shale shakers, Pioneer T12E4 desilter and Pioneer T6E6 desander.
- Vapor proof lights are standard.
- Two 400 bbl water tanks.
- Geolograph, pipe spinner.