- National 110 powered by two GE 752 motors, each rated at 1000hp with a Baylor 6032 dynamatic brake and a Bear automatic drilling control.
Mast and Substructure
- Lee C. Moore 142’ high floor type mast with a 30’ floor, rated at 1,000,000 lbs hook load, 1,000,000 lbs casing and 800,000 lbs setback capacity.
- Three Caterpillar D-3512A diesel engines each rated at 1320 hp, driving KATO 1050 KW AC generators.
- A GE Microdrill 3000 SCR power conversion and control center.
- Total hp 3645.
- Option of Two Gardner-Denver PZ11 triplex pumps each rated at 1600 hp w/(2) GE 752 Electric Motors or Two NOV 12P160 mud pumps.
- An Oilwell 27-1/2” rotary table.
- Lee C. Moore crown block and Oilwell 500-ton traveling block A 1-3/8” 12 line string up.
- 978 barrel capacity (two tanks) mud system with two (2) NOV Brandt King Cobra Shale Shakers, NOV Brandt desilter, NOV Brandt vacuum degasser, trip tank, and a 4’ x 20’ vertical gas buster.
- Vapor proof lights are standard.
- Three 400-bbl water tanks.